Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who's Here?

I have been journaling in this blog for a some time now. I have discovered that I thoroughly enjoy sharing my life with this form of media. I find myself thinking of how to connect events in my life in a blog for others to enjoy or even learn from.

One of the most interesting things I have come to discover is who is actually reading my written ramblings. And who isn‘t. I have no way of knowing who actual reads the entries. I only can track how many have read it and on which days.

I have been stopped before by people that I had no idea were reading this blog that comment on something I wrote. While there are others who I write this blog for who just haven’t had time to read it yet. I do, however, have fans that are always complimenting me on something here. (Thanks Tylers!)

The trouble is that I am surprised at who has and who hasn’t read it.

So it got me to wondering. Do you think this is how it is going to be the day we get to heaven? Are we going to be surprised by who’s there? Or better yet, who’s not? Are we going to look around and wonder, “How did you get in here?” Or worse yet, “Where is Jack? I thought for sure he would be here.”

Kind of makes me sad. Not knowing. Maybe I should be more direct with my friends and family in asking them if they know the true and living God. The God who can forgive us of our sins. The only One who can guarantee our place in heaven.

Maybe you should too. Maybe we all should. We should be asking everyone we know if they know Him. And if they don't we can introduce them to The Forgiver. The Redeemer. The Savior.

It will give us something better to do than read read (or write) blogs. That's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I don't always get a chance each day to read your blogs but when I get a free moment I go back and read all that I have missed. I just love your blogs. Each one touches my heart in one way or another...
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

June 2010

June 2010
Four little monkies all lined up in a row!