Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm having an affair!

I need to admit something. I need to come clean. There is something I need to get off my chest. I am in love with another man. He is absolutely wonderful. I spend time with him everyday. Actually, we try to get together more than once a day. We often meet for coffee and breakfast in my back yard before the kids get up for school. On weekends it is harder to get together because Matt is home but I try to squeeze in time. He quite often comes to where I am. Although, I go to his house twice a week. I even take the kids with me. He loves my kids (sometime I wonder if he loves them more than me.) But the most wonderful thing is that they love him too.


He is easy to love. He just sits and listens to my thoughts, plans, frustrations and joys. He never is condescending. Never judgmental. He never thinks my ideas or suggestions are ridiculous. He can really relate my heart. He completely understands my intentions and motives. I never have to explain why I say or do the things I do. I never have to explain myself to him at all. He just appreciates me for who I am. He is perfect. Truly perfect.

Most of the time when we are together we just sit and talk. I share my thoughts.  He shares solutions.  Although, there are days that I find myself crawling into his lap to cry. He loves to hold me until I let it all out and then let it all go. He is more than just my soul mate. He has also become my best friend.

I can’t wait for all of you to meet him someday. I hope you all get a chance. Oh yeah, his name? In the Old Testament Hebrew His name was Joshua. The New Testament Greek calls Him Jesus. In present-day English I just call Him my friend, lover and redeemer. You should start an affair today too. He would love to meet you and I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 2010

June 2010
Four little monkies all lined up in a row!